Frequently Asked Questions
What type of courses does your company offer? Mediation, Inc. provides several different training seminars. They are as follows:
- 40-hour Civil Superior Court Mediation Training
- 40-hour Civil Family & Divorce Mediation Training
- Supplemental Superior Court Mediation Training
- Supplemental Family & Divorce Mediation Training
- Clerk of Court Mediation Training
- 6-Hour Introduction to NC Courts
- Advanced Mediation Training: “Making Money Talk”
- Advanced Negotiation Seminar: “Don’t Leave Money on the Table”
Are your courses approved by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission or the Association of Conflict Resolution? Yes. Mediation, Inc. is an approved trainer by the NC Dispute Resolution Commission for the following courses: Civil Superior Court Mediation Training, Family & Divorce Mediation Training, the Clerk of Court Mediation Course, and the Introduction to NC Courts course. We are also an approved trainer of the Association of Conflict Resolution for the Family & Divorce Mediation Training.
Am I qualified to become a certified mediator? The North Carolina Supreme Court Rules outline the guidelines to certification eligibility. You should review Rule 8 of the program in which you are interested. Feel free to visit our Certification Requirements page.
Will Andy Little conduct an in-house training for our company? Yes, he conducts private training sessions for organizations across the country on a regular basis. Contact us to discuss your needs further.
Who are the instructors for your courses? Andy Little is the lead instructor for all courses. Other experienced certified mediators assist with presentations and role play coaching.